Tuesday, August 25, 2009

out of the ordinary

my blog seems like it's turning into a flog with all the food postings... anyway, today is different (but tomorrow might bring more food postings). I went to jusco as usual, they were having a sale, as usual. I've been eyeing a pink handbag which was a new arrival few months back where i bought my cleef handbag... to my surprise, it's on discount!!! heheheh

ta-da!!! my new subject :)


so shiny (i luv shiny) so pink (i luv pink) it's big (i luv big) but not too big (i luv not too big) it's single strap (i luv single strap) it's strap isn't too short (i luv good length) it has a ribbon (i luv ribbons) i luv this bag!!! (i luv that i this bag!!!) hasta lavista old bag!!! hehehehe...
Prash & Sumi... surprised?? i have a bag that's not brown :-) heheh

No comments: