Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kim Gary, Mid Valley Megamall

Before going to Kim Gary, i had to collect my degree & other stuffs from UTAR, also give back my convo attire ;( wish i could keep it... but before all that, i went to section 17 to print some pics ;-)


I walked along this road everyday i was in uni...


Section 17/1A


the other side...


mini d's inspiration, the guy drives an innova!


so after collecting the stuff & bla bla bla... i headed to PWTC to join mini d in our long awaited kim gary lunch :-) bus drive so slow & mini d send sms already, so i stoped at Bangsar LRT...

LRT use to be my mode of transport for 1.5 years in PJ!

Then I headed to masjid jamek & changed to starline & went to PWTC station where mini d asked "where are u???? why so long!?!?!?! now wat time d!?!?!?" Then she ask me to hurry cos kena sit ktm :(

in the stinky ktm - the worst mode of transport.


never took this route before...




then finally, we reached mid valley & mini d was like "take me to kim gary NOW!!!! i'm starving man!!!" ok ok, walk walk walk cepat cepat go there. Lucky thing we went at 2pm cos the lunch crowd had left by then, we still had to sit in the crowded area though. but at least we did not have top Q up...

order sheets changed since the last time i came, i took home a copy :-) hehe


Mini d see food pics & get excited, dunno wat to eat!


of course, i ordered my usual beef baked rice with cheese set :-)


this was on promo...


toast & drink station.


my borche soup, yummy! (in the set)


hehe, the guy delivered some stuff while we did this ;)


the condiments the guy delivered...


& my dessert (included in the set)


my staple kim gary drink! yin yang 鸳鸯 HK style (also in the set)


mini d's snow mellow.


our captain order.


my cheese baked rice!!!! yummy!!!


the complete set ^_^


our french toast.


mini d did the honours since her food wasn't here yet.


mini d & me digging into my cheese baked rice :-) stretchy cheese!!!


mini d's pasta with....


beef steak pineapple curry baked with cheese!!!!


polished :)


I don't know why some ppl hate kim gary. the food is served fast, served hot, service is efficient & their sets are not expensive. food comes in big portions & the meat & carbo ratio is appropriate. among all the hong kong style restaurants, kim gary has to be the best. they have variety (catalogue menu) best french toast & yinyang & can beat wong kok any time!


see mini d's huge bowl of shanghai noodles from our previous visit :-)


mini d look like wanna kill me ^_^ huhuhu!!! thanks for temaning me :-)


this is wat the bill came up to...


carnivorous plants!!! heheh!!! they wanna eat mini d!!! hahhaah!!!


look so cute, i want one too :-)


after that we headed back to PWTC before the office ppl were let loose... then we did some stuff in her hostel & went to see her DSA... then i went home. o ya, i bought really nice egg tarts from mid valley jusco non halal section which is now in our tummy, as usual, forgot to take pics :(

No comments: