Saturday, August 29, 2009

Butter Prawns with Golden Oats 麦片奶油虾

I woke up as usual in the morning around my normal wake up time & mummy strikes again!

Mumzilla : Twerp!
PrinCess : O shit...
MumZilla : U're gonna make butter prawns cos ur the only one who knows how! Mwahahahaha!!!!
PrinCess : Hahah, got not enough nestum! not enough, cannot make :-) hehhehe...
MumZilla : eleh, i've got tonnes of $$$$, nestum is just like lint off my shirt! get dressed, u're coming along! (I don't trust u to be home alone, esp when u're awake!)
PrinCess : But ma...
MumZilla : FASTER!!!!


So off we went... mumzilla (door opener) & Big D (driver)


Princess sits behind & makes noise :-)


my new bag!!! (can't see)


Me & my new bag ^_^


arrived already...


make a bee line for nestum...


after that, we came home. I could finally finish my half way drank coffee... then mummy started to hurry me :(


my coffee :-)


the chilli, curry leaves & chicken powder... & prawns :)


margerine... dunno keep for how long d...


(Free) brown sugar ^_^


fry the prawns...


fry the egg yolk & seasonings... of course i dunno how to make shredded eggs :(


add in the nestum... & prawns of course :-)


done!


this is thanks to Chef Johnson Chang, the ex chinese chef of long feng chinese restaurant... he's piggy's idol & actually a very very nice person (^_^) not sure where he is now, but definately things are not the same without him...

Chef Johnson


now, mummy, i'll get even with you, this is the 3rd time!!! then, before i knoew it, i was helping her to cook rendang for tomorrow! i won't even be around tomorrow ok! also, before she slept, she conveniently said :"u cook dinner"!


*** WATCH OUT MUMMY!!!

No comments: