Saturday, August 8, 2009

UTAR August 2009 Convocation

Today is convo day!!! malangnya, we had to wake up at 5am :( we got dressed, had breakfast & said good bye & thank you to aunty Suet Fun... we left for wisma mca cos the convo was there (duhhh)...

the sampat po...


sampat & me


all ready to go...


Wisma MCA... reached there at 7am.


I was the 1st person in the dressing room for FAS :-)


the backdrop for my session (3)


Big D & mini d


D & d


38 & mummy...


Ooo!!! we're coming in!! so nice, FAS hood is PINK!


by that time, it was 8.30am...


they must be bored...


Big D just woke up...


finally! my turn :-) i was number 7 in line, cos i got 1st class :-O


after convo...


Me & Liyun


Me & mini d


outside wisma MCA


Free ad for secret recipe...


ME & BIG D.


us again...


me & the parents


at nikko hotel -> toilet ;)


not crazy, just that we needed to pee


free ad for them :)


the 38 & the Princess


this nice... empty scroll...


crazy fella!


perasan lebih...


gila betul!


38 took this pic


hehe


another one...


one more


me again


Me & my parents... they MUST be so proud :)they better or else! mwahahahah!!!!


after that, we went looking for lunch cos we all sat thru what mummy claims is 5 hours of convo... it was only until 11am.

No comments: